We’re excited to offer limited oudoor services for Easter this year! In order to make sure everyone enjoys a safe experience at LifeSpring, and to abide by the current public health orders, please consider the following information.
- Attendance to any Easter Service will be by registration only. All persons must register before attending a service at LifeSpring. You can register online at myLifeSpring.ca/register
- The use of Masks will be required for all persons entering the building with exception to the following:
- Children under the age of 12 do not need to wear a mask
- You don’t need to wear a mask if you are unable to put it on or remove a mask without assistance from another
- A mask can be removed temporarily for the sake of identification or to consume food or drink.
- A mask may be removed temporarily to communicate with someone who is hearing impaired.
- All persons must maintain social distancing with anyone outside of their immediate household.
- If you are over the age of 70 or are immune compromised, please consider watching the service online at home in order to minimize your risk of exposure.
- If you are sick or required to self-isolate, please do not come to the building and enjoy the services online.
All persons will be required to check in at the check in desk before entering the sanctuary.
- A Health Check will be conducted on every person who enters the church.
- You can read more about the Public Health Variance regarding Religious Services by clicking on this link.
Ready to attend? Just click the register button to sign yourself up for a service.