Everyone attending an in-person gathering must register in order to attend the service. When registering, please include the total number of people attending from your party. Since we have limited seats available per service, we need to know how many people you are bringing.
Please sign up for only 1 service every other week for a maximum of 2 services a month. This ensures everyone gets a chance to attend at least 1 service per month.
Install the Church App and turn on notifications to get notified of when registrations are available. We’ll also send notifications letting you know if there are registration spots still available if you want to attend more often.
There are 3 service times available. 9am, 11am and an online only 6pm. Choose the service you want to attend, and click the button to register. (You don’t need to register for an online only service).
You will receive a confirmation email upon registering to confirm your seats. If you do not receive this email, please email email@example.com
If you need to cancel for any reason, or your plans change, please cancel your registration through the confirmation email or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you answer yes to any of the following, please stay home and enjoy the service from home:
- You’ve been sick, have a fever, a sore throat, a dry cough, or other symptoms.
- You’ve been in contact with someone who exhibits the above symptoms.
- You are required by Health Canada regulations to be self-isolating (due to inter-country or inter-provincial travel or other reasons)
- Someone in your party has symptoms or is required to self-isolate
Some of the things we are doing to keep people safe:
- Regular cleaning throughout the week and before & after each gathering at the church
- Sanitization of all common surfaces, chairs, doors, etc after the 9am service before 11am attendees arrive.
- Plexiglass barrier at the check-in station when you enter the building
- Encouraging staff and volunteers to wear masks when possible.
- Guests are welcome to wear a mask until they get to their seat.
- Encouraging people to social distance whenever possible.
- Limiting capacities to our building (50) and in certain rooms (kids rooms and bathrooms).